SEO or Search Engine Optimization is the way to determine which website to be ranked higher for the queries made on various search engines like Google, Bing, etc. Since, the search engine industry is dominated by Google; therefore, SEO for Google is far more important than SEO for Bing as most of your users are active on Google. Search Engine Optimization allows the user to find the most accurate result for the query made on Google.
SEO is very cost-effective and trustworthy in terms of the results displayed. It is an important as the results suggested from the SERPs (Search Engine Results Page) are more reliable for the users and finding the website otherwise is very difficult.
Here are 12 reasons why SEO is important for a Business Website:
1. It is one of the most effective digital marketing strategies as believed by marketers. In fact, 50% of marketers believe.
2. Traffic generated through organic search (SEO) is more relevant than other sources.
3. SEO driven organic traffic is one of the primary source of Website Traffic.
4. SEO create trust and credibility among the users for the brands.
5. Local SEO allows businesses to reach the near markets thus gaining more engagement, Traffic and Conversions.
6. It is one of cheapest ways to get more leads, sales and business.
7. Investing in Search Engine Optimization is part of long-term marketing strategy.
8. With proper tools for analysis, results of SEO can be measured. Everything is Quantifiable.
9. SEO helps highly responsive websites with better content to rank higher as compared to websites that are slow and not responsive.
10. Search Engine Optimization helps small businesses to stand ahead of the bigger competition.
11. It helps in having a better online reputation.
12. With good Search Engine Optimization, you can target a very specific audience based on the requirements.